Monday, July 06, 2009

Mexico: Tubular Objects over Tlatelolco




















Source: Ana Luisa Cid
Date: July 6, 2009


Mexico: Tubular Objects over Tlatelolco

[The following is an interview conducted by Ana Luisa Cid as a result of the sighting of 7 tubular objects over Mexico City]

A Video by Nadia Alarcón

Mr. Ramón Alarcón Quintero reported the sighting of 7 tubular objects over Mexico City. He saw them while driving back from a shopping center in Tlatelolco. He then phoned his daughter Nadia, 16, and asked her to record the event. This occurred on June 14, 2009

How did you come to notice the objects?

That morning I was on my way back from Mega Comercial Mexicana in Tlatelolco and in the vicinity of the Convention Center, I looked up and noticed two orange, elongated objects. One was twisting spectacularly (like an earthworm). I got off the sidewalk to have a better visual angle and managed to see five more objects, but whitish in color. Then I phoned my daughter to ask her to record them. The time was 8:30 a.m.

What direction were they flying in?

North by northwest

What district do you live in?

San Simón Tolnáhuac

What do you do for a living?

I’m an accountant

Were there any celebrations on that date?

None. Besides, it was very early – 8:30 a.m. (daylight savings time)

Could the objects have been garlands of balloons?

I don’t think so. They were too big, measuring about 100 meters long. Furthermore, as I indicated earlier, they contorted in a spectacular manner. I saw them shrink and form triangles with straight angles. I don’t think balloons are able to do that.

What impressed you the most about them?

The fact that they traveled in a group, and the maneuvers they made.

What do you think they could be?

Biological entities that live in the stratosphere and are affected by exceptionally powerful solar activity, causing them to descend and seek protection.

What did your daughter remark?

That they looked like worms courting.

Would you like to add something?

Yes. I had seen this phenomenon earlier, in 2005. At that time there were only two, heading from Azcapotzalco to Tlatelolco, also in the morning at 9:00 a.m.

(Translation (c) 2009 S. Corrales, IHU. Special thanks to Ana Luisa Cid and Guillermo Gimenez)